This past weekend was TOUGH!
There was a lady in our ward who had surgery so I made some yummy treats for her. I can't tell you how many times I have wanted to eat them. Good thing they will be gone tonight because I don't know how much longer I can hold on. I just kept reminding myself how disappointed I would be if I slipped this close to the end of the month. ALMOST THERE!
Today has also kind of been a hard day in regards to eating. I desperately need to go to the store but it is FREEZING today!!! This morning it felt like -27 degrees! BRRR!!!! So needless to say the kids and I have not gone anywhere all day. Those make for hard days in regards to eating. I am doing OK since we don't have a lot of food, but I could do better. My plan is to brave the cold after the kids are in bed and stock up then. We will see if I feel that ambitious when the temperate drops tonight.
____________________________________
Like I said, it is cold. My son's preschool was canceled so my window of working out while he was in school and the baby was napping was gone. I was still determined to work out though, so I did a full body workout from trainermomma.com (It is a rocking workout!) and by that time the baby was awake. (He has a cold and coughed the whole time he was asleep, so he did not nap well.) I still wanted to get some good cardio in, so I took both boys downstairs in the basement with me, strapped Kayden on the baby seat that is still attached to my bike on the trainer (I was glad at that moment that I had not taken that off), brought a few cars and toys for my oldest to play with, and did a 25 min HiiT bike workout. Considering the circumstances, it was a great workout! I am glad that I decided to just workout despite the conditions because I feel so much better than I would have if I had not worked out.
Now the baby is napping (has been for an hour! :)) and the older one is watching "Aristocats" while I catch up on a few things. I love these moments! :)
Good for you! You can do it!
ReplyDelete