I am slowly building up a home gym and am always on the lookout for something new to add to my collection.
My bargain seeking husband found a GREAT deal on a Wii, so that was our family gift this year. (And I am talking about a REALLY GREAT deal.)
This same bargain seeking guy knows how much I love fitness and bought EA Active more workouts for me for Christmas, and I LOVE it!
I don't even know where to begin to express how much I love using this. There is a 6 week challenge mode on it, and Greg and I are both currently in the 2nd week of this challenge. It gives you 4 workouts a week and 3 rest days, so it is not a replacement workout by any means but something you can add onto what you are already doing. I like it because it incorporates a lot of resistance training and that is something I struggle doing on my own. I need someone to tell me what to do and then I will do it.
For all of you Wii people, I would DEFINITELY recommend this.
What are some of your favorite workouts to do at home?

I am so excited that they have something like that for the Wii! We got one too this year. Although I'm not quite ready for big workouts I do use my elliptical for 20 min every weekday. It's perfect because it gets my heartrate up and there's resistance. I have been thinking about getting Shake Weight but my sis has it and I want to see if she sees any good results. What else are you doing?
ReplyDeletewe just got a wii this last fall and I have been meaning to get the Wii Fit and some other workout games. I have a very hard time working out at home...I work best with the buddy system and classes for the most part!
ReplyDeleteI just started using the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred DVD. It is the first DVD I have ever owned that made me sore. Only $8 worth it. We will see how much I "shred" in 30 days. It's a 20 minute work out and I can almost always find time for 20 min.
ReplyDelete