Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Ready for a good week!

I always slip a little on the weekends it seems; eat more sweets than I should and what not.  But I am determined to make this a good week!  I am babysitting for a family in the area today all day, and at first I was thinking I would not have time to work out, but I just got up an hour earlier than normals and got it done! I am so happy that I just did it because I know that is what is going to help me get through this day.

I have a dear friend who has inspired me a lot by her blog, and she regularly makes goals for herself in regards to living healthy.  That is what I want to start doing.

Here are a few of my goals for the week:

-Try a new fitness class at the Y
-Eat dessert at only 1 meal each day.  (I have a mega sweet tooth, so this one is going to be hard!)
-Try a new recipe (I tend to get in ruts, so I am hoping to break out of that by trying at least one new recipe a week.)
-Take the kids outside every day and let Deagan run around as much as he wants (We are experiencing an "Indian Summer" here right now; the sun is actually shining! Who knows how long this will actually last, so we are going to take advantage of it while it lasts!)
-Replace negative thoughts about myself with positive ones; my body is a gift!!
-Study for my PT test a half hour each night

I have a million things that I want to work on in my life, but I think we will start with this for now.

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment