Obviously I have been thinking a lot about the whole idea of pursuing things that you love and finding talents that "define" you. There is a talk given by a member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints that keeps coming to mind as I think of this topic. You can read the talk here.
I have been surprised as I started this as to how many other women have similar feelings as I do. It makes me feel that I am not alone, but also makes me realize that we all have a desire to find our "calling" in life and to find something that gives us purpose. This is something that connects us, and I hope that we can work together to find our purpose and to find those things that will bring us happiness.
Here is to a fabulous week:)
No comments:
Post a Comment