I was walking through Jo-Ann's yesterday trying to find some fabric for these quilts that I want to make, and I found myself thinking, "What was I thinking?" I am not an experienced sewer at all. I have always wanted to be, but I am not sure my brain thinks that way.
I was surrounded by all these lovely fabrics but I have really no idea what to do with them. I am really thinking to go as basic with this as possible, but I want it to be a little nice, you know?
My goal is to sit down tomorrow and to actually start this because honestly I have been putting it off all week because I have been hesitant to get started. This has already been an interesting experience so far because I have realized that I HAVE to give myself a deadline if I want to get it done. That is definitely a positive that I will take a way from this whole process.
So wish me luck that I actually get something done tomorrow besides just pinning two pieces of fabric together. But even if that is all I do get done, that is progress!
Have a fabulous Friday bloggers!
i made a quilt on my own for makayla in may... i made a rag quilt which looks super cute and hides flaws VERY well.. maybe you should give it a try.... just google it and you can find some directions.. also if you do decide to do it just let me know if you have any questions.. JUST A THOUGHT!
ReplyDeleteYOU CAN DO IT!!! i know you can!! i am excited for you!! Let me know if I can do anything to help!! Check out a book from the library. craft books really help!
ReplyDelete