Yesterday I finished the blankets that I wanted to make for our baby!!! I can't tell you how excited I was when I finished.
For those experienced and much better sewers out there, this might not seem like much, but for me it is huge! I am going to try to make a variety of types of blankets, and I decided to sew a receiving blanket this time around because it seemed much less intimidating to start out.
I can't even begin to describe how happy this makes me!
Hopefully I will be able to keep this enthusiasm with the rest of the blankets!
D wanted to pose with the blanket and his dinosaur.For those experienced and much better sewers out there, this might not seem like much, but for me it is huge! I am going to try to make a variety of types of blankets, and I decided to sew a receiving blanket this time around because it seemed much less intimidating to start out.
I can't even begin to describe how happy this makes me!
Hopefully I will be able to keep this enthusiasm with the rest of the blankets!
I ended up making two blankets because I had enough fabric to do so. So D and our little one on the way will have matching blankets!
great job. they are beautiful. it feels nice to complete a project- dont you think?
ReplyDelete