Today I was able to go to the Palmyra Temple. (Visit here to learn more about temples.) While I was there, I was reminded of my divine purpose as a child of God.
I am grateful for this knowledge because it strengthens me in times when I feel that I have no purpose on this earth.
I am grateful for this knowledge because it strengthens me in times when I feel that I have no purpose on this earth.
On the way home from the temple, we were listening to NPR and there was a segment on about philosophy and religion. It was interesting to hear others perspectives on religion. I didn't agree with everyone's thoughts, but that is normal in life. We don't all think and feel the same way, and that is what makes life more interesting.
I don't mean to turn this blog in to a religious blog, but religion is such a part of my life that sometimes it is impossible to not talk about it.
I am grateful for my knowledge of my divine purpose, and I hope that you feel yours too.
What helps you to feel your purpose in life? Are there places that you love to go to feel it?
I don't mean to turn this blog in to a religious blog, but religion is such a part of my life that sometimes it is impossible to not talk about it.
I am grateful for my knowledge of my divine purpose, and I hope that you feel yours too.
What helps you to feel your purpose in life? Are there places that you love to go to feel it?
No comments:
Post a Comment