Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Out of Sync

I think with the sicknesses and my hubby being gone, I have really been out of my routine with nutrition, and I am really frustrated with myself! I know I am probably being too hard on myself, but I know better.  I know I can eat better than I am.  It is easy for me to get really down with myself in this area when I "mess up" so it is something that I am working on, but I am not there yet.

Starting tomorrow I am going to get back into gear! I am going to record what I eat, not snack between snacks and meals. I will drink a gallon of water. (This was a challenge on trainermomma.com's website, and I know that when I drink more water I graze less.) I am going to try and workout before the boys wake up, but I will plan on going to the YMCA if they wake up during my workout time. (They have been doing this lately; getting up a lot earlier than they are ready to.)

I think I am also kind of on edge because I have been experiencing a lot of pain in my knees and ankles lately.  I had problem with one of my knees this past year, but after going through physical therapy the pain went away.  Well a different pain is here now, and it kind of is scaring me because my right knee feels a little unstable. Not good. I am going to the Dr. tomorrow to have it looked at, but to be honest I am really scared they are going to tell me to stop working out.  I don't know if I can do that and not go crazy.  It is a part of my every day life like taking a shower is.  I know that things happen for a reason, so I will just handle what is given to me, but I have to be honest and say that I am scared.  Bad knees run in my family, and I think I may be inheriting that trait.  I don't know how I feel about this though because I can't imagine NOT running.

I know I am being a total downer here, and I am sorry for doing so but I am just out of sync and need to snap out of it! Maybe writing it down will help me to get back into gear.

Here is to hoping for a good report from the Dr tomorrow, or at least some answer to my pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment