Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Drink Your Water!

Last week I made the goal to drink a gallon of water a day.  That's a lot of water right!?

I had thought about doing it before, but it just seemed like a huge amount of water, and I didn't think I would be able to do it. But one night I decided that I would fill up a container with a gallon of water and made sure it would all be gone by the end of the day.  Well the next day I had all that water gone by dinner! I was surprised how easy it was to get it all in one day, and now I am hooked.  I have done this for a week now, and I am committed to keep it up.  It helps with those mid afternoon munchies and before bed time munchies, which are my biggest downsides to healthy eating. 

Now the downside of drinking this much water means a lot of potty breaks, but I'll take it! I love how refreshed and hydrated I feel, and it just feels good to do something good for your body.

Have you had your water for the day??

No comments:

Post a Comment