Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Do as I'm doing


Today at preschool, D was marching in place.  His teacher's asked him what he was doing, and he said, "I'm working out!"

I try to workout while the kids are still sleeping, but he has seen me work out enough to know that it is apart of my life; our lives.  If he is awake while I am working out, he normally copies me either by pretending to lift weights or by running or jumping.  

While I know that he would rather that I color with him or play with a toy with him while I am working out for that short time, he knows that it is important to me even at this young age.  And I hope that he has a desire to stay active in his life as a result.

1 comment:

  1. that is so funny! but a good life lesson to teach for sure!

    ReplyDelete