Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Overwhelmed by Goodness!

Cheesy title I know, but I have spent the past hour reading different blogs of different topics. (Fitness, nutrition, homemaking, church stuff, finances, crafts, etc.) I am passionate about and love to learn more about all of these topics.

While I was looking over different blogs, I found myself feeling so strongly that I wish I could do this thing well! Then I would go on to the next blog and feel the same thing about that one.

I felt so overwhelmed because there are SOOO many amazing women out there who do so many amazing things.  There are some woman who create fun and unique sharing time ideas for women, like me, who are not creative at all to pull from.  There are also other women who are passionate about fitness and nutrition and try to inspire other women to live a happier and healthier lifestyle.  There are also other women who are super crafty and can take ANYTHING and turn it into something magical.  And then there are those women who can do it ALL!  I stand in awe oft those women.

My problem is that I want to be like that woman who can do it all when in reality it is not possible! My question then is, how can I live a balanced life where I am daily drawing closer to God, becoming a better wife, mom, friend, etc, improving my health through fitness and nutrition, keeping my house clean, etc??? Ah! Where is the balance?? Is there one?? Is that even possible?

I would like to think there is.

We are all on this earth because we have a purpose.  EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US! I believe that 100%.  I know that I am on this earth for a purpose.  We are all here to help inspire and to uplift one another.  But I don't feel like I am living up to my purpose.


When I read about other women who do SO well in one area, I find myself envious that they have found their "calling." One of my greatest desires is to be an influence for good.  I want to help people!!

I think that life is so great! Heavenly Father has placed us on this earth with different talents and abilities and we all are blessed to be able to learn from each other.  That right there is a testament to me that God lives and that He loves us!

This is a totally random post with totally random thoughts and outbursts, but I just feel so overwhelmed by goodness right now! To all of you who have inspired me, whether you know it or not or read this blog or not, THANK YOU for your inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment