Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Pursuit #2: Photography

I am in the process of putting the finishing touches on my last quilt and then pursuit #1 will be DONE!  I have really developed a love for sewing over the past few months.  I have definately improved in my abilities.  I am by no means good, but better! I hope to continue sewing even though it isn't my current pursuit that I am working on.

I thought developing a talent of photography right after having a baby would be an appropriate thing to do with all the pictures that we would be taking anyway, which is why I have choses it for my 2nd pursuit.  We have taken almost 1000 pictures since Kayden was born 3 1/2 weeks ago, and we have come out with a lot of really good pictures that I LOVE.

Here are a FEW of my favorites since Kayden was born.


These next few months I hope to learn how to take more artistic photos and learn how to edit them better and to maybe use Photoshop.  Any advice on books, articles, etc on how to develop this would greatly appreciated!

Look back often for more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment