I have struggled this weekend with keeping my "no sugar" rule under control. For real; its bad.
My oldest had a friend birthday party to go to today, and the mother made the most delicious cake. I wasn't going to have any, but it was one of those moments where I feel I would have really offended her if I didn't have some. Well the "I am only going to have a bite" rule went out the window as soon as I bit into it because I have the biggest sweet tooth. To make matters worse, I helped Deagan's finish his too! It was so good, but I felt sooo blah afterwards.
I am frustrated with myself for not having more self control. I know I can do better than this! I need to get it together big time.
I didn't get the chance to work out this morning, and I didn't think I would get a workout in. But Greg being the great man that he is, motivated me to workout after the boys were in bed. I am so grateful for him for a lot of reasons, but one of the biggest things that I love about him is that he pushes me to be a better person. He makes me go outside of my comfort zone, and I love him so much for that. I managed to get over an hour workout in tonight; 45 minute stationary bike while watching "Gilmore Girls" (I thought of you Chelsea!:)) and then 20 minutes free weights. I felt 10x better afterwards!
I am so glad that I finished off this week well!
Ok Michelle You can DO IT. you can kick the sugars butt. You inspired me to do a month without sweets, pop, koolaid, candy etc. Its been hard but today is my last day. I am so proud of myself and very VERY shocked that I could do it. I am a sugar adict. My no sugar diet has taught me a lot about myself and in the process has helped me lose weight and to spend my time being busier. So if you can inspire me to not each sweets then you can definitely kick sugars BUTT.
ReplyDelete