Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Pursuit #4

I have had a hard time trying to figure out what I wanted to do for Pursuit #4, but I think I have finally decided.

I am going to spend the rest of this year studying and preparing to become a certified personal trainer!

I have always had a love for fitness and nutrition, and today it all kind of fell into place that this is what I need to do and what I really want to do.

I am looking into doing it through the ACSM because I have heard it is one of the best, but I am looking into others as well.

This pursuit might take me into next year.  We will see how much time I need to study to make sure I pass the test the first time because the test is not cheap, and it cost $150 to retake! I am definitely not made of money and kind not afford that.

Wish me luck!

1 comment: