Our time in Central New York will only last for a couple of years, but I was thinking today that I hope our children (at least the oldest one) will have some memory of our time here.
I hope they will remember how many times we came to this place
And how many times we came here
I hope they have memories of Mom or Dad going into the temple while they played at a near by playground with the other parent.
I hope they will remember how hard we tried to do fun things with them with little to no money like:
going swimming at the Y
going to the library and playing with the dinosaurs
going to the near by park and pretending gorillas were chasing us
running up and down the hill behind our apartment complex and then laying down on the grass and looking at the clouds when we got tired
going to the local ice cream shop
or just walking around our village on a Sunday evening
I hope they will remember that despite this being a very hard time (at times) that we love them more than anything
and that it was because of them that we were able to survive Daddy being gone so much because of school
I hope they will always remember how blessed we were as a family during this time because we were together.
No comments:
Post a Comment