My family and I are currently embarked on a cross country trip. We have been away from home for over a month and we are in the middle of driving from Salt Lake City to New York State. Not a quick trip to say the least.
We have logged close to 20 hours of driving time so far, and I have spent most of that time thinking, reading, sleeping, entertaining children, etc. Even though I do not like to sit in a car for hours on end, I have found myself enjoying this trip a little more because I have all this time to spend with my family. I have the time to focus my whole attention on my children, and I love that. I don't have laundry to do or a house to clean. All I have is hours in a car with my family. This will end once we get back, so I am determined to make this time worth remembering.
No comments:
Post a Comment